SYNTHETIC WOOD ADHESIVE
A premium grade, synthetic resin-based, single component white adhesive for woodwork, Earth (Synthetic Wood Adhesive) is used in materials where one of the surfaces to be bonded is porous. This multipurpose adhesive finds acceptance in various carpentry applications.
How to Apply
- Surface to be bonded must be free from oil, grease, dust & dirt.
- Surface should be dry & properly levelled.
- Container content should be stirred before use.
- A thin coat of adhesive is to be applied on both sides (for hard wood), and on one side (for soft wood).
- The two surfaces should be pressed together and kept under pressure with clamps or any other heavy material till the glue is wet.
- The excess adhesive is to be wiped using a wet cloth.
- For best results, the bonding surface is to be kept under pressure for 24 hours.