Furthermore, it is flexible enough for bending, thereby enabling use is a wide variety of process applications. The world is changing faster than ever before, Eteon industries are threatened
as technology disrupts and software.
Areas of Application
- Developed with Proprietary Technology: Most suitable for both residential & commercial plumbing applications.
- Most suitable for Hot & Cold-water plumbing: Most suitable for both hot & cold-water transmission, with a wide application in geyser & solar system plumbing.
- Suitable for drinking water application: Due to it’s antimicrobial, chemical & corrosion resistance property it is most suitable for drinking water plumbing applications.
- Cost effective & easy to install: A simple cutter, chamfering tool & CPVC solvent is only requirement for 100% leakproof joint.
- UV resistant: Wondra CPVC pipes & fittings are made using UV- Resistant materials, ensuring they don’t lose their mechanical properties even under greater exposure to sunlight, which advances its application for external plumbing with temperature resistance up to 60 degree.
- Fire Resistant: Wondra CPVC pipes & fittings come with an integral flame-retarding property, with a very high limiting oxygen index LOI of 60, and therefore can’t support or sustain combustion.
- Resistance to chemicals, corrosion & abrasion: Wondra CPVC pipes do not break down even under the harshest of water and service conditions. Our pipes and fittings can even be buried directly under concrete slabs, as they don’t react chemically with concrete.
- Antimicrobial: Wondra CPVC pipes & fittings retard microbial growth and are also suitable for aggressive water, with pH levels of less than 6.5.
Our different SKU’s for CPVC pipes
TATA Wondra CPVC pipes are manufactured according to IS 15778:2007 and ASTM F 441 and are tested by relevant certifying standards that endorses its suitability for potable water.