WATER (Waterproof Adhesive) – the premium range of waterproof, poly vinyl acetate-based adhesives are best suited for wood and wooden products. The product maintains excellent bonding on marine grade plywood and works superbly for making furniture where the relative humidity is comparatively higher. It bonds well with all types of wood, ply and laminates.
The feather in its crown is its weather resistant ability. It has shown to be unaffected in areas impacted by moisture like kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
How to Apply
- Surface to be bonded must be free from oil, grease, dust & dirt.
- Surface should be dry & properly levelled.
- Container content should be stirred before use.
- An even coating of the product is to be applied, rst on comparatively non-porous surfaces (e.g., laminates), and then on porous surfaces (e.g., plywood).
- The application should be uniformly spread for 5-10 minutes.
- The excess adhesive is to be wiped using a wet cloth.
- For best results, the bonding surface is to be kept under pressure for 24 hours.